Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Including People in Images (Gabby)


Hello Photographers -

The new issue will be up May 15th - keep an eye out. In other news, I was traveling up to Boston a few days ago on the commuter rail and when I got out at the station I saw a man in a nice suit rummaging through a trash can. I did a double take and then realized that he was moving newspapers from the trash can to the recycling bin. It was such a simple gesture and I found it to be very inspiring. Every little bit counts.

I took the following image last week around campus now that spring has sprung.

Best,
Gabby


2 comments:

Nathanael Gass said...

I like it. The use of the tree to frame the image gives it a nice sense of place and focuses the viewers attention.

Anonymous said...

Great colours, I like each & every pixel in your photography.

by Amarjit Singh Kullar