Thursday, October 9, 2008

My New Website (Gabby)

Fall color is starting to paint the forests up here in the Northeast and I'm stuck inside doing homework. Hopefully I will have a chance to get up to New Hampshire this weekend to photograph the leaves. In my spare time, I've been working on launching my new website. Check out www.gabbysalazar.com. And, please post your websites in the comments sections if I don't already know about them - it's great to find new photographers.

I used Photobiz.com for my website and it was a pretty good deal to suit my needs. It is $15 per month for hosting and a one-time $125.00 fee for template use. The online software is simple and easy to use and the provide instruction and support. While this is out of the budget for many young photographers, it is a good option if you want to create a professional website now or in the future.

Happy Shooting!
- Gabby

No comments: