Friday, January 2, 2009

Passion Flower(Nathanael Gass)


A few months ago, I decided to try something unusual. I went out at about 10:00 pm to take photos. I used a flashlight to illuminate my subjects. Many of the shots showed unexpected colors. The colors appeared because there was no reflected light, since all the light was coming from one direction. I began to photograph some flowers, but then I decided that front lighting was too harsh, so I moved the flashlight behind them to give them some backlighting. This passionflower ended up working the best.
Metadata: ISO 320, f/14, 1 second
Nikon D-80, tripod

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish my D-80 was as good as yours.

Unknown said...

--! @linlei Louis vuitton Bags Some suppliers suggest applying a particular Louis Vuitton Outlet conditioner to continue to keep your leather soft. louis vuitton handbags Other than, louis vuitton bags if achievable, louis vuitton outlet do not use plastic bags to preserve your leather Louis Vuitton, wallet or wallet. louis vuitton handbags You may contemplate keep them in bag liners. These cheap louis vuitton bags liners would proficiently defend the inside of your handbag, wallet, or purse from messy products --! @linlei.