Monday, August 18, 2008

The Magazine is Online!

The first online issue is now live on our website (www.naturesbeststudents.com)! This took a lot of work over the last week to get things up and running and to make sure the site is fully functional. We are hoping to add more videos over the next few weeks. It is so exciting to create a new product that is accessible to students and teachers all over the world. Hopefully people will begin to pass it around. Now that we are done with basic website updates I'm thinking about updating my personal website (www.gabbysalazar.com). I've been researching web templates and have found some nice companies. My favorite is www.photobiz.com, but their hosting fees are expensive. 

I'm also in the process of getting together all of the photo contest entries at the moment. The judging will take place in the coming weeks. I'll post some more pictures soon!

- Gabby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The magazine looks great - you all did an excellent job!