Monday, September 29, 2008

Shenandoah National Park: Part 2 + Update (Alex Mody)

Hey everybody,

I'm preparing to leave tomorrow on a ten week photography trip right now! I'll be photographing fall color throughout the Blue Ridge, wildlife (primarily birds) in Texas, and winter scenes throughout Canyon Country. Stay tuned for updates from the field!

Here's another photograph from Shenandoah National Park, to hold you over before the gazillions of autumn foliage photographs I'll have. I just went with a very typical composition with this shot. The stacked ridges looked nice, and so did the sunset color in the sky. I put on my 70-200mm zoom lens, and went with the most natural feeling composition.

1 comment:

Vehicle Tracking Device said...

Hi,
I am glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing!
Vehicle Tracking System